Tissue Cozies Sewing Crazy!

I worked on some Tissue Cozies and just love the colors and fabrics I choose for them.
I was up late one night and did not want to start on a big project, so I been wanting to make some for awhile and this was the perfect time to at least sort thru my ever growing fabric pieces to cut. I got started and soon found myself with a neatly pile of cut fabric just for the cozies. I usually do one or two of each print but end up doing 4 and 5 of some prints. I decided to add ribbon trim to some of them. So check out the pictures below to see the Tissue Cozies I made. More Pictures coming of the ones that are finished but I still have to take pictures. Hope you like them as much as I do:







Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

{Awesome Blogs to Visit}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.