Chocolate Heaven!

When I sat down one night to create something,
unsure what.......
I just pulled my chocolate brown ink out,
grab some pink and cream cardstock tags
that i cut out on my cricut earlier in the day.
Grab some stamps I never used and got started.
As I looked at the stamps i was getting ready to use
to try to figure out was i going to layer a pattern
paper on the tag or use a circle layer.
I realized these stamps did not need any
additionals because they made a
statement by their self.
So then i just stamp them in chocolate,
some i added chocolate around the edges.
Added some ribbon and string.
I love them and how they turned out,
Simple but Elegant with a
bold statement with no additions.

Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

{Awesome Blogs to Visit}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.