Cutie I whipped Up

Well not actually whipped up,
It did take alot longer (LOL)

I did a flower stitching on the straps &
Red Patches....

I love how it turned out,
Diffrent and Unique due to
not doing match up squares


and of course - Who don't like
Red, Blue and a touches of White.
It is available in my Etsy Shop - Astonishing Handmade


 
I been trying to get involve around the web,
What I mean by this is participate more.
I am usually like a stalker, I read alot of your blogs
but never comment or participate in everyone's
activities on their blogs.
So today I am getting involved with the blog
Today's Creative Blog and the 
Get your Craft on link up. For those of you
who is not familiar with it. It is where you link to 
a post on your blog to share what you created.
There are alot of blogs doing this and I am having 
fun getting started participating in them.
Never knew what I was missing.
So hop on over to Today's Creative Blog
and see all the wonderful things
people made. 
 
******************

I also participated in Life in the pitts Link Party.
She is pretty funny to. Stop past and check out
the links for the link party and also read
the other posts. She got some laughs out
of me.

Life in the Pitts
                                                            
  ********************
I also participated in
Blue Cricket Design
Link Party,
Her blog is lovely with
some awesome things to do
and also some inspirational stories.
So stop on past and say hi and check
out her blog and the great projects.

Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

{Awesome Blogs to Visit}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.