New Arrivals in Supply Shop

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I just started an etsy store, however I do not sell supplies I sell custom scrapbooks, cards and mini books, bookmarks and such. I will have to check out your store. Mine will be worthy when I get a little more in it...

My name is Sherry and I am new to the Bloggerette Sorority. I wanted to come by and introduce myself. I am sorry that I missed the rush, but I have only been blogging for a few weeks! Looking forward to joining in on the fun to come with everyone. I would be honored if you would stop by my blog at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/. Hope to see you there.

Take Care~ Sherry F.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog:)

I am having a giveaway on mine:) If you decide to check it out look for the preserves post:)

Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

{Awesome Blogs to Visit}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.