Awww - I am in Love! Flea Market Style Love


I finally have my copy of this beauty!
After searching the magazine racks by the
cash registers in Shoppers Market,
I was thinking - They just have to have it...
So of course, I did not give up -
I rushed over to the magazine section down
the aisle. I searched and searched thru the magazines
and then finally I seen her peeking out from behind
some other magazines. 
I grabbed it so i could make sure I was not seeing things.
I thought to myself, how could someone 
cover up this beauty.

I love this issue better than the first one.
The first look thru was just to see the pics.
I fell in love with so many things and 
things went on my want list.
The second look thru was to actually read it.
Lots of information in there...
Worth my $10

So if you have not gotten your
hands on this cutie yet,
What you waiting on, hunt those stores
until you find it, it is worth the hunt




Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.