Been Playing with paper

 Yes, I got to play with paper, stamps,
ink, ribbons and rhinestones....
 With so much going on,
I have not had the chance to
play in awhile....
So happy I did....
 Love how they turned out...

 Think I will work on
Paper bag albms next....





Linking to:
Finding Fabulous for less
A vision to remember
Sunday showcase party
Just something I whipped up @ The Girl Creative
Sew darn Crafty
Linky Party Sundays @ Petite Hermine
Nifty Thrifty Sundays @ Nifty thrifty things
Workshop Wednesdays @ Goodbye city, hello suburbs
Victorian Bird Cage said...

Wow, The one with the vintage bird cage is just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful treasures!

Unknown said...

Thank you, I love those stamps

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

I love the turquoise and red colors together...beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by Pink Dandy Chatter...following you =)
http://pinkdandychatter.com

Donna Baker said...

gorgeous Shabby Chic cards!

Ali said...

How pretty! I love those colors together.

Ricki said...

Wow, those are beautiful cards! The colors are gorgeous!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Jeanette, Your card creations are simply stunning - fantastic work. Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase party – I greatly appreciate it. I hope you don’t mind that I have included this in today’s features. Hope you have a lovely holiday weekend ~ Stephanie Lynn

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephanie, I really appreciate it and surely will link to it with a feature button

Unknown said...

Hi Pink Dandy Chatter, Donna, Ali & Ricki - Thanks for the boost, i just love vibrant colors

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Wow, these cards turned out amazing! Love 'em all!!
Thank you so much for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday}!
I hope to see you again tomorrow!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

I would love it if you shared it with Workshop Wednesday! It looks amzing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Nifty thrifty thursdays. Thanks Karen - will check out now

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

These are adorable I just love the bird and cage look I can't get enough! Popping over from Workshop Wednesday :)

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle - Thank You, thanks for stopping past

D+B said...

Love your blog!! I am definitely going to be your new follower :) I would love it if you followed me to @ for.the.luv.of.blogspot.com that would be great :) I am just starting out, but I am excited to share new recipes, crafts, and makeup.. And Giving away giveaways on mineral make-up!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing it at Workshop Wednesday. Hope to see you again this week!

Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

{Awesome Blogs to Visit}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.