Redo of Craft Studio Cabinet

 
One night project at a time -
I usually get my paint on at night once the house is settle.
I loveeee how this piece came out.
 I had many discussions with myself about how to redo this piece for awhile now.
 I bought this large - all wood heavy buffet from a thrift store years ago,
 it was a dark brown stained wood that I painted off white and I hated it.
 I thought of getting rid of it but-
 I kept telling myself, it is great storage and a sturdy piece -
so this is what I ended up doing with it. 
  I kept the doors off because I wanted a softer look and
decided to paint a teal color and
drape it with teal fabric and added round nail heads.
So happy I kept it


Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

{Awesome Blogs to Visit}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.