The beginning of a memory quilt - block 1 - Son Quilt

 I have finally started making blocks
for a memory quilt for my son.
I have been saving his clothes since he was born
and was cuting the fabric i could use little
by little and adding it to a box.
I am excited to see them coming together.
I decided to go random with the blocks
with no set design for none of them.

My plans is to do top stitching for them as
I am making them and then when i join them, 
I will do a stitch in the ditch to quilt it.
I am still undecided to the backing fabric.

I do have more blocks to share with you,
also I have started my daughters too.
Love the thought of them being able
to have memories from their childhood.





Latest Instagrams

Networked Blogs

{Awesome Blogs to Visit}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

© Astonishing Handmade. Design by Fearne.